Welcome to Kaidon's website! Here you will find unique custom action figures ranging from video games, comics, movies, and more; each single handedly crafted, sculpted, and painted by hand to be added to both my own, and others' collection(s)!

Feel free to cruise around on this site, find things that you like, hangout, what have you, and enjoy!

If you would like to Commission a Custom, Purchase an Item or, or Contact Me, you can reach me at kaidonsstuff@aol.com or kaidon1138@hotmail.com thanks! You can also just leave a comment anywhere on this blog!

I do Paypal only and ALL SALES ARE FINAL! NO REFUNDS

Thanks for looking!

- Kaidon

Monday, October 25, 2010

Thom-293

Finally finished Thom-293 with custom blast off base, flip out jet pack, MFDD and removeable combat knife! Thom's also been repainted in his primer grey colour complete with white and yellow decals plus the UNSC logo.

  • The jetpack is painted in metallic silver with UNSC with thrusters that flip out  at the push of a button and can fit into the blast off base either way to re-create the Deliver Hope trailer scene!
  • The blast off base has been moulded to fit any Spartan figure tightly with a custom moulded base in between the two pillars of fire that can fit any Spartans feet inside!
  • Custom MFDD that can be held by any Spartans painted in detail with command interface and UNSC logo!
  • ...and removeable custom standard Spartan Combat Knife for assassinations!



















- Kaidon

6 comments:

  1. wooouh!! how you make it?? I wanna do something like that for a diorama. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. clear silicon and glue, plus a mixture of scraps :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kaidon i was wondering if i would be about to buy a UNSC Jet Pack. if you add me on facebook we can talk about it better over email. my name is Ben Shinfield, please get back to me asap please :) also i would be interested in buying several other halo items but i would prefer to talk about it over email :) many thanks
    www.facebook.com/bluekingdom

    ReplyDelete
  4. please do not email this account please as it is my girlfriends and will not be able to reply via it. my email is: Bluekingdom@hotmail.co.uk
    Facebook: Ben Shinfield

    ReplyDelete
  5. i would like 2 hav my reach guy made into a figure send me message 2 my eamil the price


    my email iz tuffdw76417@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete